Signature drinks can be tricky because often what they posses in novelty they lack in taste. This however, is a complex and lovely concoction soon to be a favorite with your friends.
Muse Tea-infused Gin
10 ounces gin (use a mellower gin- less juniper will take on the flavor of the tea better)
2 spoonfuls of Muse Tea (or tea of choice- something herbal and mellow would work best)
2 ounces tea-infused gin
3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 ounce St. Germain liqueur
Splash of Prosecco
Lemon peel as garnish (your average peeler will give the perfect thickness for your garnish)
1. To infused the gin, take a loose leaf tea bag and fill with Muse tea.
2. Add to a large pitcher and pour gin over. Let sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
3. Remove tea bag. Gin can be infused in advance.
4. When you are ready to make your cocktail, fill a shaker with ice and add gin, lemon juice, and St Germain.
5. Shake rigorously and strain into a flat champagne glass.
6. Top with a splash of Prosecco and garnish with a lemon peel.