Spaghetti Squash with Sour Cream and Dill
1 spaghetti squash (peeled and halved with seeds removed)
1 tablespoon salt
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
4 tablespoons chopped dill
1. Slice squash into small matchsticks (preferably with a mandolin to keep even sizing).
2. Add squash to a medium bowl and season with salt. Let stand for 10 minutes then squeeze off all excess water.
3. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, melt butter and add squash.
4. Sprinkle vinegar over squash and stir.
5. Add flour, lower heat and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add sour cream and sugar and boil for 2 more minutes.
7. Add dill, stir and remove from the burner.
This dish is best served with Wiener Schnitzel. I hope you enjoy!