Hansen has surprised and delighted us yet again with a new marinade, Korean Gochujang. In searching for the perfect recipe to highlight his new smoky and sweet sauce, we knew that a delicious Korean beef dish would be the way to go. This meal is incredibly easy, comes together in minutes and needs very few ingredients. It is the perfect weekday lunch or dinner that will satisfy your yen for succulent and savory Korean beef.
Korean Beef and Onion Stir Fry
2 tablespoons vegetable/canola oil
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
12 oz. hanger steak, thinly sliced
6 tablespoons Korean Gochujang
Sliced scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
White rice for serving
1. In a large frying pan, heat your oil until sizzling.
2. Add your onions and cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
3. Add the hanger steak and cook for 2 minutes until partially cooked through.
4. Add Gochujang and stir for 2 minutes until all ingredients are evenly coated and the beef is cooked through.
5. Garnish with scallion and sesame seeds and serve over white rice.