1 pkg wonton wrappers
1 lb Ground pork
1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 scallions, thinly sliced
3 Tbs Soy Sauce
1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
3/4 tsp white pepper
Chili oil for dipping (nothing beats Brooklyn Wok Shop Chili Oil)
1. Take the shrimp and pulse in a food processor so the shrimp are coarsely chopped.
2. In a medium bowl, add shrimp, ground pork, scallions, soy sauce, salt, white pepper, and eggs and mix well.
3. Dampen the edges of the wonton wrappers and put about a 2 teaspoons of filling in each wrapper.
4. Bring the corners together forming a small satchel and press at the top to seal. (If you like you can find different ways to fold wontons on youtube).
5. Cook in boiling water for 6-8 minutes till cooked.
6. Dress with Brooklyn Wok Shop Chili Oil
*Note: You can make extra and freeze them separately on a tray. When they’re frozen you can put them in a zip top bag. To cook put frozen wontons in boiling water and add 2-3 minutes to the cooking time.