This recipe is so simple it takes 5 minutes to put together. It is both delicate and decadent as well as being delicious. You should be able to find all the ingredients in a good Italian delicatessen and hopefully soon on Many Kitchens!
Tagliolini al Tartufo
Makes 4 servings
1lb of fresh tagliolini
1 (3oz tub) of Truffle Butter (either white or black)
Tiny amount of black truffle, shaved thin
1. Bring a large pan of heavily salted water to the boil.
2. Meanwhile, melt the tub of butter in a large saucepan being careful not to brown.
3. When the water comes to a rolling boil, add the fresh pasta and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Before draining the pasta, reserve a cup of the salted water.
5. Add the pasta to the saucepan with the butter and gradually start adding the water to loosen the sauce. The finished sauce should be creamy not runny.
6. Serve on warm plates and top with grated parmesan and a few shavings of truffle.