Bunches & Bunches Ltd. - RED Chicken Tacos
Serves 4-6 generously
1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken (breast and or thigh)
1 jar Bunches & Bunches Red Mole
1 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
queso fresco (cotija or sharp cheddar)
tortillas (corn or flour)
salsa fresca or chefs choice
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cut chicken 4-6 like size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large sauce pot or Dutch oven brown both sides of chicken.
4. Add Mole and coat all the chicken. Bring the sauce to a boil, cover and place in oven for 40-50 minutes until tender to the fork.
5. Serve with crumbled queso fresco, chopped cilantro, lime wedges, tortillas, black beans, salsa fresca, guacamole and sliced radishes. Enjoy!